The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is India's premier institution for advanced research in fundamental sciences. The Institute runs a graduate programme leading to the award of Ph.D., Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. as well as M.Sc. degree in certain subjects. With its distinguished faculty, world class facilities and stimulating research environment, it is an ideal place for aspiring scientists to initiate their career.
- This is an objective type test in 4 parts. All 4 parts are to be attempted. All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Note that there is negative marking. Each correct answer gets you one mark for questions 1-10 and two marks for questions 11-15. Each wrong answer costs you 1⁄2 a mark.
- Calculators may be used for the examination.
- The time allowed for the exam is 2 hours. You may submit your answer sheets earlier if you finishearlier.
- The test will be extremely basic and cover topics in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
This module discusses the previous year questions of TIFR-Biology in CBT MODE. This module help those students who are preparing for TIFR exam. Previous year papers help students to get the idea regarding the type of questions asked in the exam. You can boost the speed to solve a problem and take a note of the mistakes done and try not to repeat them again.